site search by freefind



Click Here to see the Albuquerque Carnuel & Tijeras Railroad


View Your Cart


N Scale Model Trains at


n scale trains

Glenn Wolfe

Attached is composite of about 10% of the railroad, the other 90% of which is the Great Unfinished. The layout is my version of a Kato-Unitrack-based project layout documented in Model Railroader magazine in 2010 called The Salt Lake Route. The layout was built for the magazine by former managing editor Dick Christianson after he retired. My version is relocated to the Cascades of Oregon where I live, and assumes the mostly fictional identity of an ill-fated Southern Pacific/Union Pacific line running up and over Santiam Pass. The actual railroad, constructed in the late 1800s, never made it over the pass. My layout will "escape the table" to which it was constrained in Dick's portable version. Thanks for your interest and for inviting me to send these along.

To Thumbnails